Mount Royal / Walsh Inc. is a reputable ship repair company located in Montréal and have been in business for over 50 years. We are presently looking for a welder. The main duties of the job are to fabricate and repair various steel structures, compartments, and steel pipe of ships. You will need to be able to operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW).
- Be capable to work with tight deadlines
- Know how to effectively read blue prints
- Knowledge of the marine industry is an asset
- Number of hours per week: 40 hours with the possibility of overtime
- Salary offered: to be discussed, based on experience and qualifications
Please send your resume by email: email@example.com