Mount Royal / Walsh Inc. is a reputable ship repair company located in Montreal and have been in business for over 50 years. We are presently looking for a steel foreman. The main duties of the job are to supervise, co-ordinate, and schedule the activities of workers who shape, form and join metal parts or products to specified dimensions, machine metal into parts, products, tools and dies or moulds with precise measurements and erect light and heavy metal products and structures. You will need to be able to establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Be capable to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to supervise any type of worker
- Knowledge of the marine industry is an asset
- Number of hours per week: 40 hours with the possibility of overtime
- Salary offered: to be discussed, based on experience and qualifications
Please send your resume by email: email@example.com